IT Leadership Is Unique
IT’s central task is to enable the business to succeed. Few individuals outside of IT understand or care about IT unless it isn’t working. IT rarely has the formal authority to compel anyone in the business to do anything other than to comply with the established IT technology standards. And finally, successful IT people are often mentally wired differently than their business unit counter-parts. These factors mean IT performance and leadership is not often served fully by normal executive leadership development approaches.
All of our principals have worked both in and with IT over the last 15 to 30 years. Our customers tell us they believe our programs are uniquely suited to the needs of both IT performance and leadership. This program is designed to help IT leadership get the most out of their team despite challenges of limited resources and tight time frames.
” I was able to deliberately get my team back into action and reliably producing the outcomes my company required. The ROI for me and the company would be difficult to overstate.”
– John Rienzo, IT Manager, Mutual of Enumclaw
The big questions are:
- Are you getting the performance you need to produce results?
- Are your people and teams energized by their opportunities or paralyzed with fear.
- Do you have teams that perform or groups of people who don’t?
- When fear takes over do you know what to do to turn the ship?
- Do you really have your hands on all the levers of leadership?
- Are you calm and confident that you know what to do next?
This program will give IT Leadership all of the above and more.
Who Should Attend?
Any IT professional who must get results by working with or through other people and is committed to finding a better way.