Executive Leadership Development
We specialize in providing executives with specific communication tools that overcome miscommunications and fears that an executive’s authority power will, almost always, create. These are usually not required by mid or lower level management positions.
The Importance of Communication Tools
You might be asking yourself why we specialize in communication tools. Leadership is an absolute key, in our view, for producing results in an organization and truly effective leadership consists of four distinct conversations.
Conversations for Leadership
Executive Leaders who truly provide great leadership have mastery in all four of these communication areas and more.
- Managing Conversations – require authority power and subject matter expertise.
- Advising Conversations – require significant subject matter expertise.
- Leading Conversations – require the ability to influence and focus on getting people excited and committed to a future desired outcome.
- Coaching Conversation – require the ability to influence and focus on enhancing people’s ability to execute and produce desired outcomes
The Right Conversation at the Right Time
More has to do with having the appropriate balance of these conversations given the current time and circumstances. Being masterful with the managing conversation, when the leading conversation is appropriate for great leadership, erodes both respect for the executive leader and the level of performance from the organization. Using the leading conversations when the managing conversations are appropriate results in the same.
What we provide in the realm of leadership goes beyond anything else that is currently available. Not only do we provide the distinct conversations of leadership, we provide the experiential practice that has the executive leader able to determine the appropriate balance.
We have an executive leadership development program that will provide you the tools to:
- Get the performance you need for the results you desire.
- Build and sustain innovative teams.
- Build teams that drive themselves to higher and higher levels of performance.
- Take the appropriate action to keep fear from becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.
- Get your hands on all the conversations of leadership so you are confident that you have the tools to move the organization beyond the competition.