What is the Leadership and Coaching Program?
This program occurs two-days a month over six months. This approach allows participants to take the lessons learned each month and put them into action in their organization.
This experiential approach builds a tight bond between participants and yields learning that impacts results both faster and longer than most alternatives.
An Executive Leadership Development Program Beyond All Else
The Leadership and Coaching Program builds upon the new tools and concepts learned in the EOP workshop. In this program we’ll work on creating deeper mastery in areas such as critical distinctions and conversations that drive execution and results.
Leadership and Coaching / An Overview
Developing greater Leadership capabilities is now within your reach. This program asks more of you and gives a huge return on your time investment. By facing and overcoming examples of real workplace issues, you’ll gain experiential knowledge showing you how the power of influence is the optimum way to achieve results. You’ll also discover the distinctive differences between managing, consulting, leadershipping, and coaching.
Graduates of our Leadership and Coaching program take away enhanced abilities so they can:
- Use specific language to inspire people to achieve the future they want
- Put advanced management and leadership skills into action
- Impact an organization by influencing workers to enhance their execution skills
- Engage with team members in a way that will dramatically changes ideas
- See why the survival mechanism both helps and stifles people
- Create excitement in complacent workers, and get people to take ownership of projects with more a more committed attitude
- Break through barriers in organizations that they didn’t even know existed
What leadership and Coaching Covers
A Focus on Mastery
Influencing people doesn’t happen by accident. Learning new tools and behaviors to become a higher-level manager, leader, and coach is essential to driving your organization ahead, toward the future you envision. When you master these new skills, you gain advanced capabilities most leaders simply don’t have at their command.
Influence and Leadership
At one time, we’ve all influenced others to perform actions. Engaging colleagues, team members, and workers in a way that can only be called inspirational is another matter.
To influence people to perform so they’re utilizing parts of their minds and unused skills takes a certain type of influence—a type of leadershipping one must develop through experiential learning.
Coaching in Action
An organization’s environment is transformed when people are fully focused and engaged in their work. Changing a team’s direction from just repeating what they’ve already done involves taking an innovative approach and causing a real difference. Participants in our workshop learn tools to move people beyond incremental change, and empower them with results-oriented skills designed to take an organization toward clearly specified goals.
- Discover how influencing up works better than attempting to manage up
- Lead by using the innate intelligence of your organization
- Find out why the “quick fix” approach simply doesn’t work
- Gain increased leadershipping skills you can put into practice immediately
- See how the power of influence fosters buy-in and superior results without the upset, pushback and burnout from excessive use of authority power
The Performance Leadership Group’s Leadership and Coaching program is an interactive workshop designed to increase each person’s ability to positively impact their organization. We don’t believe in training people, we believe in developing people. Our hands-on experiential learning environment connects with individuals on a personal level, and this is why it works.
You’re either generating a new future, or you’re setting yourself up to repeat the past. Are you ready for what’s beyond?
Who Should Attend
Any graduate of the Performance Leadership Group’s Enhancing Organizational Performance foundation program.