The Path to New Results in Business and Life
“I’ve done many trainings in leadership, like I’m OK; you’re OK and nothing ever stuck. I was in the first Performance Leadership Group workshop [Enhancing Organizational Performance] for two hours and knew I was getting material I’d use for the rest of my life. That was several years ago and I’m still using what I gained every day.” –Mark Warner, Director, Microsoft Studios
“I have proof the Performance Leadership Group’s lessons work. I’ve seen how the most rough and tough construction superintendents have shifted how they engage with their subordinates so they are much more effective. The change in their behavior was amazing and surprisingly fast.” –Greg Smith, General Manager, SAK Construction
We Offer the Following Workshops, Programs and Coaching:
- Enhancing Organizational Performance – a two-day workshop providing the core fundamentals for enhancing organizational performance. This workshop also establishes the foundation for all of the advanced work.
- Leadership and Coaching – a two-day per month, six session program for developing new leadership and coaching abilities.
- Coaching for Accountability – a two-day per month, five session program focused on developing mastery in others ability to execute.
- Leadership Readiness- a two-day per month, three session program focused on improving the time to full-effectiveness curve faced by new managers or potential management candidates.
- Culture Shift – a custom-designed effort to shift the culture of an organization.
- Coaching – an agreed upon engagement for producing a specific outcome.
- Custom Programs – designed to provide the people in an organization with the ability to achieve an outcome, on-time, and within budget.